$48.00 + your state filing fee
24 Credit Hours
This course favors L&H insurance agents but is applied as general credit for all agents.
This course covers the following topics:
- An overview of life insurance, term insurance, and how insurance producers can assist clients in selecting life insurance through a needs analysis and various approaches.
- A discussion of retirement planning considerations, specifically annuities and social security coverage.
- An overview of current healthcare changes regarding the ACA, the four different parts of Medicare, and an examination of the importance of Medigap – and how it can fill the voids that Medicare leaves behind.
- A deep dive on insurance ethics in the senior marketplace
This course is designed to help walk individuals through the process of planning wisely today to tackle the uncertainty of tomorrow. The first main sections of the course will begin by giving an overview of life insurance types and then discuss in further detail term insurance. Next, the course will show how insurance producers can assist clients in selecting life insurance through a needs analysis and various approaches. From there the course will transition into specific retirement planning considerations, specifically annuities and social security coverage. The second portion of the course will tackle health insurance. It will give an overview of current healthcare changes regarding ACA and exchanges and then provide a basic understanding of the four different parts of Medicare. Additionally, this course will examine the importance of Medigap – and how it can fill the voids that Medicare leaves behind. This will lead to a more in-depth look at Medicare Part A and long-term care for seniors. The course will conclude with a section on ethics when dealing with seniors, as this is of overarching importance when discussing all the topics covered in the course.
3. Life Insurance Options and Tax Benefits: Examining Term Life’s Common Policy Provisions, Exclusions and Riders
A: We use a unique system to help you learn the material easily. Our online courses present you with information in large type that is easy to read. We highlight key items in gray and quiz you after each chapter to make sure you are learning critical information. You may review the material as much as you want before taking your required online, multiple-choice exam. Passing the exam proves your proficiency in that subject to your state’s governing authority.
A: According to the state authority, it is not permissible to print or download any course material or exam questions. However, you are free to access all online courses from our website anytime.
A: The time required to complete an online course varies from student to student, but it roughly approximates the number of credit hours awarded for the course. You must pass an online, multiple-choice exam. Passing the exam proves your proficiency in that subject to your state’s governing authority.